Our law firm provides advice and assistance to corporate entities and individuals in matters relating to direct and indirect tax, both within Switzerland and internationally.
We assist our clients in setting up tax structures discussed and defined with them, managing their tax liability and resolving tax-related disputes. The relations of trust we have established with the tax authorities are a definite asset in the conduct of our activities, whether in taking preventive measures or resolving disputes.
In international matters, we regularly deal with double-taxation agreements and collaborate with high-quality foreign counterparts to settle issues of cross-border or foreign taxation.
In matters relating to direct and indirect tax (VAT), we focus primarily on the following areas:
- Acquisition and setting up of companies and corporate structures
- Establishment of partnerships
- Restructuring: mergers, spin-offs, reorganization, transfer of real estate and movable property
- Fund flows and dividend income
- Financial reorganization
- Compensation and benefits, incentive plans
- Tax residence issues relating to individuals and corporations
- Estate administration for private clients, inheritance and estate planning
- Exchange of information and international assistance in tax matters
- Tax disputes