Charles Forichon’s practice focuses on tax issues. He advises individuals and corporate clients in the implementation of their projects (relocation, transactions, reorganization) as well as on wealth planning issues.
He also represents clients before tax authorities and tax courts.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Fribourg, 2012
- Master of Laws, University of Geneva, 2013
- BNP Paribas (Suisse) SA, Compliance & Tax, 2013
- KPMG SA, Tax Consultant, then Senior Tax Consultant, 2014-2017
- Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, Associate, since 2017