Myriam Nicolazzi’s practice concentrates on tax advice to corporations and individuals entrepreneurs that she assists in their strategic thinking and practical steps for implementing their projects. She has a particular interest in restructurings and corporate succession issues.
Acting on behalf of instances representing the interests of the business community, Myriam Nicolazzi actively participates to working groups on tax policy matters. She also regularly takes part to consultations on cantonal and federal draft laws.
Aside tax and corporate matters, Myriam Nicolazzi devotes herself to other activities such as the one she carries for the State Audit Court and the Clinical Ethics Council of the University Hospital of Geneva.
- Law degree (lic. iur.), University of Geneva, 1978
- Degree in Economic and Social Sciences (lic. oec.), University of Geneva, 1980
- Admission to the Geneva Bar, 1982
- Swiss Federal Diploma as Tax Expert, 1988
- Tax and legal consultant, Neutra Fiduciaire SA (member of Touche Ross International network), Geneva, 1984-1989
- Tax manager, Arthur Andersen SA, Geneva, 1989-1995
- Head of Legal and Tax Division for French-speaking Switzerland, Partner, Arthur Andersen SA, Geneva, 1995-2000
- President of the Geneva Chapter of the Swiss Institute of Certified Accountants and Tax Consultants, 1996-1999
- Board member, Geneva Financial Center, 1996-1999
- Associate judge to the Administrative Court (formerly, Cantonal Tax Commission), 2002 - 2011
- Member, Managing Committee, Fédération des Entreprises Romandes Genève (FER Genève) [Federation of Employers’ Associations in French-speaking Switzerland] and Treasurer, 2002-2015
- Partner, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2000-2016, Counsel since 2017
- Substitute magistrate, State Audit Court, Geneva, since 2006
- Member of the Clinical Ethics Council of the University Hospital of Geneva since 2007
- Association of Certified Tax Experts in French-speaking Switzerland (OREF)
- Geneva Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association (IFA)
- Geneva Business Law Association, Committee member and Treasurer, 1993-1996