Alexandre Steiner is active in the main areas of expertise of our firm, including tax law, corporate and contract law.
He assists and advises both companies and individuals in these areas and also represents them before the competent administrative and judicial authorities.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Geneva, 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Geneva, 2015
- Admission to the Geneva bar, 2017
- LLM Tax, University of Geneva, in progress
- Legal trainee, Financial company, Hong Kong, Summer 2014
- Trainee lawyer, Bär & Karrer, Geneva, 2015-2017
- Associate, Bär & Karrer, Geneva, 2017-2018
- Trainee, Swiss law firm, Hong Kong, Autumn 2018
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, since 2019
- Geneva Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)