Bernardo Marques is active in the main areas of expertise of our firm, including banking and finance, private clients, corporate and contract law.
He assists and advises both companies and individuals in these areas and also represents them before the competent administrative and judicial authorities.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Geneva, 2015
- Australian National University Law School, Exchange Program, 2015-2016
- Master in Business Law, University of Geneva, 2017
- Certificate in Transnational Law, University of Geneva, 2018
- Admission to the Geneva bar, 2020
- Trainee lawyer, Lenz & Staehelin, Geneva, 2018-2020
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, since 2021
- Geneva Bar Association
- Swiss Bar Association (SAV/FSA)