Damien Cand’s practice focuses mainly on corporate and contract law. He provides advice to clients on corporate mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, both within Switzerland and in an international context.
His activities also cover banking law and money laundering legislation, as well as assistance to private clients taking up residence in Switzerland.
- Law degree (lic. iur.), University of Lausanne, 1997
- Admission to the Vaud Bar, 2002
- Legal consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers SA, Lausanne, 1997-2000
- Associate at a business law firm, Lausanne, 2002-2003
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2004-2011
- Partner, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2012
- Geneva Bar Association
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)