Alexandre Steiner is active in the main areas of expertise of our firm, including corporate and contract law, banking and finance, employment and tax law.
He assists and advises both companies and individuals in these areas and also represents them before the competent administrative and judicial authorities.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Geneva, 2013
- Master of Laws, University of Geneva, 2015
- Admission to the Geneva bar, 2017
- Legal trainee, Financial company, Hong Kong, Summer 2014
- Trainee lawyer, Bär & Karrer, Geneva, 2015-2017
- Associate, Bär & Karrer, Geneva, 2017-2018
- Trainee, Swiss law firm, Hong Kong, Autumn 2018
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, since 2019
- Geneva Bar Association