Damien Cand’s practice focuses mainly on corporate and contract law. He provides in particular advice to clients on corporate mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, both within Switzerland and in an international context.
His activities cover banking law and money laundering legislation.
He also has particular interest in FinTech and RegTech.
He regularly represent clients – both companies and individuals – in the resolution of private or commercial disputes and also advises business clients in the area of insolvency.
- Law degree (lic. iur.), University of Lausanne, 1997
- Admission to the Vaud Bar, 2002
- Legal consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers SA, Lausanne, 1997-2000
- Associate at a business law firm, Lausanne, 2002-2003
- Associate, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, 2004-2011
- Partner, Gillioz Dorsaz & Associés, since 2012
- Geneva Bar Association